Friday, September 22, 2006

..A Disgusting Story..



What I think of the story "Three Skeleton Key" is that is a disgusting story. I think that because I dont like rats. I think they are horrible. But really I like hamsters but is that they are more cute...They are like sweet. Coming back to the rats, really I don't like them, and I think they don't like me. I really didn't like the story, I'm not telling the story wasn't cool, I'm just telling it wasn' for me, beacuse I think that story is for a person that likes rats, and really I don't like them.

That story makes me think of a movie presented in Disney channel, It's called mickey mouse! I think is super cool. Really I don't know why the Three Skeleton Key remembers me to Mickey Mouse. I think is only because both are rats, but obviously Mickey is more cute! But really both have some similarities, they both like cheese and have big ears..
This is what I think and my point of view of this story...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home