Friday, September 29, 2006

..My blog..


Well, I feel good with my blog. I think its a great form of comunicating with persons in other places of the world. Also its a form of expressing what you think of everything you post. As we express, we can permit other persons to say their opinions of what you expressed.

I still remember the first day of shool when our teacher told us we were going to do a blog. I said to myself, what a great idea, specially for me that I love to work in computers. I was so excited when he said that. But really when he explained us what we were going to do, I was scared they were some strange and confusing things, I was really frustrated. But really, it its cool, when you have time of doing the same thing, you get used to it, that's what it happens to me.

The easiest things of making a blog is to put pictures, links... And the most difficult things are, anything... Really though at first it might see is difficult, is not.

I feel very happy to have a blog. Is cool to know what people around the world think about your believes. You can know other people of the world's believes, for example persons from the same country think different or same to other persons of other contries etc.

My feeling has changed from the begginig in many things. At first I was very frustraded because it was difficult and many more things, but now that i'm like getting use to it, really is very easy. Also is very cool, although at first I was also thinking that was very cool.

I really at first I thought that technical aspects were very difficult to put nd to undertad. But now I think is the best thing, because if you put a picture, the person that's reading the post will understand more, and know of what exactly you were talking about.

What has surprised me so far, is that I thought to do that was a very difficult thing, but know that i'm doing it really it's easy. I deppends if you are a person that al the day is in internet, or messenger it will obviously be easier for you than a person it's always seeng tv, or doing wathever else.

And obviously what I've learned about this experience is that blogging is a great way of communicating, and knowing other persons from the world's different believes. I really give thank to our teacher Mr. Hide of giving us this opportunity, thankyou!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home