Thursday, October 05, 2006

...My Problems...


What I think of problems, is that is a normal thing. Everyone has problems. Including me, I'm all the times having problems, with my brother, my aunt, my cousin, and also my mom...(he he he)

Really my problems are like strange, they are not really problems, they are like not serious problems. For example we start fighting for a dumb thing. The way I deal my problems is like, for example if my brother takes a pen without permission I just said to give it back, and if he says he won't, I will just call my mom or dad to take away my pen from him, and the most of the time he doesn't gives it back, my mom or dad just buy me one. See that my problems are not very serious? They are like little problems that will be solved at 5 minutes!

I need to realize that I always use bad habits. I shout to my brother, throw the things, is that he makes me mad of the things he does. His name is Andres Felipe, and he is 15 years old. I'm always mad at him! But at the end we are very good brothers(hehe)

Most of the times my brother uses some estrategies to make me more mad, or make that my parents punish me. Some they work, but not all. I also do some estrategies, but really, because they are always the same, they don't work at all. My estrategies are like shout, tell to my parents, or stay in my room with the door locked. See that they are not so good strategies? Really I need to sit and think for more :p

I can still remember the day when I was in my Grandma's house with my little cousings and with my little dog. My cousings were playing with a little plastic ball(beach ball) and in a moment my dog escaped and went , to a place but I didn' know were. When I just heard my cousing crying I went running toward him. When I was there I asked what happened and he told me his little plastic ball was broken. I just imagine my dog exploting it so I went running looking for my dog. I was sure that my dog was who exploted the ball, so I went running and hide. (I was just like 8-9 years old) I heard my aunt talking to my little cousing, and I thought she was going to punish me so when she wasn't looking I hide what was left of the ball. The first thing they told me when they bought my dog was that I need to take care of her. I went running and tell my aunt that, that was my brother who brake it, because I was scared that they were going to give my puppy to another person. When my brother knew that I told that he went mad at me like for a month. But really he had the right to be mad at me, what I did to him was a very bad thing... Time pssed an I appologyze my brother and we were happy bagain to each other.
Every girl that has brothers or sisters know what I´m talking about, because I know this have happen to you, don't even dare to say "That's never happened to me."(hehe)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home