Thursday, February 15, 2007

AIDS..

What I have learned until now is that AIDS is a very powerful and dangerous sickness. In the places were AIDS is more common in America are in Argentina, Colombia, and Brazil. Here I can show you an image taken from a documentary called AIDS virus weakness detected where it shows the image scientist have captured of the hopefully scientist have the cure for this sickness AIDS. In this image we can see when the antibodies attack the human cells. I also have learned that scientists and doctors have find the cure for that sickness that from many years ago doctors and scientists tell everybody that it didn't have cure. Here I am going to show an image of a little kid suffering with that terrible sickness. At the time this picture was taken kids were that sad not just because they feel bad of the sickness also they feel bad because doctors say the were not going to be cured anytime.(This is a sad picture:(... )


I have learned many more things, other of dose things I’ve learned is that marijuana makes people that suffer that sickness feel better or lower the power of the powerful pains they feel. I learned this in a documentary I read in Google news called Marijuana gives relief from chronic pain for AIDS sufferers. These documentary talks a bout that researchers have discovered that persons that suffer the pain of AIDS can smoke marijuana an that makes them feel better.
My opinions are that donor has made a great difference not only in Zimbabwe all over the world! They have learned to be great persons and citizens by helping persons that really need the money more than them. They really know how to share and how not to be selfish. Really donors have made a great difference in Zimbabwe. In there they are growing amount of orphans suffering the AIDS. Due to that Donors have give $70 million. Also they have almost already made the drug that finally will cure the problem of AIDS. Maybe in December they are going to give that drug to 30 developing country that the show they are people who proved resistant to do AID treatments. My really opinion I that thank you to that persons that help, to that persons that want the world to feel better we have less amount of kids or people suffering the AIDS! My personal opinion is that these persons have made a great difference and thank you to them all!
Finally I think I need to learn more about this sickness (infection). I'm going to expand these researches by telling the people how this sickness (infection) is transmitted by sexual relation. Also wanted to tell you how this new pill to cure this powerful infection is going to call or how it will cost to buy it or maybe if it is easy to find it. (I've heard this pill will cost millions of dollars, and that is not just to drink the pill is to drink the pill and to attend to many dates with the doctors doing series of exams and many more things.) The last thing I wanted to learn more about, or expand my research is by comparing the way of people living in different parts of the world suffering this sickness (infection).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home