Monday, November 13, 2006

Monday Nov. 13!


Today is Monday November 13, the day they will choose Ms Colombia..! I love this day, because obviously they choose Ms. Colombia. The day they choose Ms. Colombia is a day in which all childrens, doughters, and sons stay in their houses, or go out but with their parents. They wait anciously the moment they will choose the women that will represent us for a whole year. I think I'm not the only one that love this day I'm sure all the childrens in the world like the day they choose their Ms.______...What I like of this day is that I stay with my family, and really I like to say my opinions of each of the participants.

This year I think that all the participants are very good. they've kind, and very good pèrsons. They effort you can notice it by only seeing. It seems they've worked very hard to mantain in the place they are. Maybe you see a participant and you say to yourself like they really dont do anything. But you know what they dont eat that ice cream you eat all of the days. They need to mantain in a wight, and to mantain the weight that includes not to eat ice cream and all dose things. i think you should feel happy when they choose Ms. Colombia or the one of your state, country, etc, because you might thing they dont do anything to be there but you're wrong they do more than what you think. I love when they choose Ms. Colombia, or Ms. Universe, and because they are going to choose Ms. Colombia today I'm happy!:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home