Saturday, October 07, 2006

...My Class...


I'm in 7A. So far 7A had been a good class. It is a class were classmated help each other. We help each other with the problems we have. I think for another person would be the perfect classroom. Although for me it is. We're are all unified childrens.

Really I need to accept there are some things I don't like of my classroom. Dose things are, when a teacher puts a subject which I don't like. Is that I have a problem, if really the thing the teaher is talking about is not interesting for me, I can not concentrate for all the class. I like, pass all the class in the clouds thinking in another thing. But really that is not so much a bad problem. In class almost all the things they teach us are interesing.

What I most like of my classroom are my friends. When I just think that at a some time we will not be unified again because we need to go to the univertity makes me sad. Only thinking that I will not see them again, is terrible. All the things we've all passed together, are wonderful, which I never going to forget. For me the best part o being in school are, studidyng(obviously) to be each time a better person, and having friends.

Without this things I don't know I've being doing right know....Really who agrees with me?

2 Comments:

At 11:14 PM, Blogger Isabella G said...

Naty,
I agree with you, imagine if school didn't existed, you didn`t know anything and didn`t know anyone. Having friends and feeling their help and that they are always beside me makes me feel I am a better, person. Seriously, I couldnĀ“t live without friends. "Friends are like rainbows, they brighten your life after you've been through a storm" Good Post!
Isa G

 
At 9:34 PM, Blogger natalia y. said...

School is very fun. Imagine not having friends or not learning something new every day!It is really frustrading. When I go school, I talk with my friends and have a good time. We also learn alot. It is really true!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home