Thursday, February 22, 2007

Beating AIDS...

I have learned many things about AIDS. An aid as you know is an infection in the human body. That infection is very powerful. So powerful that doctors are trying to make a big medicine that can cure those powerful feelings. Persons have notice that nearly half of Indian women have not heard of AIDS. That is a serious problem; if the world wants to beat AIDS they first need to know what that is. An example is that half of India women do not know what AIDS is. Some persons say that India is the place in the whole world that has more causes of AIDS. Nearly 5.7 million people or women have AIDS in India. Experts say that's because in India exists a high average of prostitutes and people who consume drugs. But what some women are sad is that sometimes they are not themselves who are prostitutes, sometimes they are infected because of their husbands that "go to work" and in that time they see with some prostitutes. That is what makes people of other places mad at man in India. Their wives need to suffer the consequences because of their irresponsible husbands. I think that if we don’t communicate to the world what are the serious problems facing humans today, we’ll never get together to help each other and because we don’t get together we can not solve that problem.

My personal opinion is that this is an act of irresponsibility of both. Women because they are being prostitutes for money, and really this don’t make sense. If they are prostitutes they infect with AIDS and they do that only for money what is more important the money or themselves. I think they should make a message to the world telling everyone about this because is bad that persons or do not know that infection exists, do not pay attention, or do not think is serious. They should know the causes and effects of that. And of men because they should think in their children or in their family including wives before doing what they do in rural areas. I think how I said before what man does is an irresponsibility to “go to work” and instead they go and see with prostitutes.

I want to expand my post by making an announcement to people so they know what AIDS is and to be warned of that infection. Also in my next post I want to tell people what are the feelings of that infection. Why is so common in some places and some not so much. I want to expand my post very much also telling why is more common in women than in man. I will going to expand my post also by telling you information about the different types of pills or vaccine that are made in different places in the world to cure that powerful infection. Well, each week I will continue writing you more information about AIDS and I aspect that you are very interested in AIDS how I am. I hope you like this post I made about AIDS, and that you’ve learned a lot about AIDS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home